Monday, October 26, 2009
Diapers-Better for Baby, baby for our Planet! Plus a convenient way of shopping for these Diapers
This time around, I had done quite a bit of research on a diaper that would be better for our environment, better for my baby girl and yet still the convenience of a disposable. I purchased both the Seventh Generation as well as the Nature Care Baby and I am really liking both. At first glance I didn't think I was going to like the Seventh Generation solely based on the look of it. However, much to my surprise I am loving it and wow it does a great job of holding everything in. Lexi is now 6 weeks old and she hasn't leaked out of the diaper even one time. The Nature Care Baby are great as well, however, she did leak out of it one time, but I don't fault the diaper as I think she would have leaked out no matter which diaper she had on. :-) As far as the baby wiapes, I am liking the Nature Care Baby Wipes the best, didn't really care for the seventh generation ones as they seem a little on the dry side. Also, have been buying these diapers on Diapers.com, it is free shipping and overall less expensive then purchasing them at a local store. Not to mention the Nature Care baby diapers aren't available in any store. At one time they were available at Target, but not anymore. Diapers.com is really on top of their shipping as well, everytime that I have ordered the diapers have come the next day, even though they state that it will take two days, it never has taken the two days (and even if it did, that is still quick).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment